National Investment Corporation (NIC) has announced the Plan of 300,000m2 expansion of Marina Mall Abu Dhabi is scheduled to commence in 2018.
Upgradation of the mall’s existing facilities. Installation of LED screens, the renovation of existing store-front fixtures, and the enhancement of the mall’s luxury area and main entrance.
South block, to have additional retail spaces, food and beverage (F&B) outlets, and a new residential tower. North block will be expanded to include a series of extra entertainment attractions.
New Promenade – Marina Walk:
New Promenade – Marina Walk, a 546m-long promenade that will offer 123,000m2 of leisure and entertainment activities, including Abu Dhabi’s first skate park. It will boast a gross leasable area (GLA) of 19,500m2, will feature a dining precinct, 15,000m2 of open park areas for community events, multiple water features, three helicopter pads, and 900 additional parking spaces.
- Upgradation of existing facilities will start in H1 2018
- Expansion & development of Marina Walk will start in Second half of 2018
AED 3 Billion ( USD 816.7 Million)
Sharjah is adding retail space by adding new malls adding expansion of existing shopping malls in the new master-planned developments in suburbs and redevelopment of urban areas and sustain growth of the emirate as an ideal family tourism destination and a retail hub. Sharjah Tourism Vision 2021 aims to attract more than 10 million tourists by the year 2021, when the UAE would celebrate 50th year of her founding.
Sharjah will add over 3 mn sq.ft of retail space by 2020
The following are the major developments in Retail happening right now in Sharjah
- 06 Mall, Juraina, Sharjah – Near completion
- Al Zahia City Centre (by Sharjah Holding & MAF Properties) – Under Construction
- Sharjah City Centre Expansion & Refurbishment (by MAF Properties) – Ongoing
- Safari Mall, Muwaileh, Sharjah – Substructure Works
- Sharjah Oasis Mall, Al Ghubaiba, Sharjah (by Landmark Group)
- Khorfakkan Mall, Al Mudaifi, Khorfakkan (by Al Hamadi Real Estate)
The events will be attended by Procurement team from the following fields,
- event management
- marketing and communications.
- facilities management,
- vehicles – including alternative fuelled, mechanical handling equipment,
In 2017, more than AED 11 billion in construction contracts and a further AED 360 million in non-construction contracts will be awarded by Expo 2020 Dubai – more than AED 2 billion of which will be passed on to SMEs over the course of the deals.
For further details, Please check the Dubai Expo Website: http://www.expo2020dubai.ae/en/media%20centre/press%20releases/meet%20the%20buyers/